This episode iDB and This is Spartacus interview pro wrestling commentator and owner of 3Ropes.com Scott Fineout.
HOLY FUCKING BALLS!!! THIS IS IT!!! ALL IS FIXED!!! iDB thought this episode would never see the light of day. While we wait patiently for the debut of Razor Blade Candy Dish check out the lost episode of the Original Geeks Podcast. iDB Note: OGPC may not be so dead after all.
This episode iDB talks shit about:
- Ian’s baby stepping his new found love for DC.
- Crisis on Infinite Earth
- Flash TV series and so much more.
- BUY A SHIRT!!!
Buy a shirt fucker!! Paypal is in the corner.
Ian decided to get a shit ton of new merch done this year. Starting with t-shirts and buttons and soon adding stickers and hats.
Right now there are four shirts available for sale (was 5 but you sold the fuck out of Purple Madness.)
The following shirts are available: Hello Ian (Pink), Scummy Delight (Orange), Hey You Guys! (Blue Super Ian), and Bro Ho Ho! (Lime with Santa Ian).
The shirts are $15 each for sizes Large, Extra Large, and 2XL shirts. $18 for 3X. Shipping is $7 in the United States, and $9 internationally (Canada, UK, Japan, Australia etc.)
The 5 above images are the first button pack. For $3.50 you can have a pack of 1.5 inch buttons to throw on your hoodies, hats, backpacks among other stuff. I can understand not having $15 for a t-shirt but if you can’t come up with tree fiddy to support your local scumbag then I don’t know what to tell your broke ass. Best part. You buy a shirt and you GET A PACK OF BUTTONS FOR FREE!!
Getting merch is easy. Simply click the Paypal button and “donate” your total to me with a comment stating your shirt size and shipping information.
This episode iDB is joined by Bryan Wark talking shit about:
- Doing the first mobile episode of the show on route to Sonic for food and drinks.
- iDB and Bryan talk about Ian’s new merch, and the importance of supporting the shit you like.
- Bryan explains his GoPro camera setup.
- Ian bullshits his way to a kids meal only to realize he has more money than he thought.
- iDB looks back on horrible incident as millions give props to Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Donate and help me turn this dope ass drawing of me into stickers, buttons, and t-shirts.
This invoice is next to be paid for these badass shirts!!!