Episode 79: You Lost Your Daddybones – 9/13/10
This episode Ian Daddybones talks about losing his job at Security Mutual Life Insurance and going to explain some of his past year of bullshit at SML. He also talks about the 3 Anni-Victorieeeeeeeeee of the OGPC, going daily/every other day with the show as he looks for a new job. Ian discusses first morning being unemployed, ICP gets interviewed by MTV about the Gathering attacks on Method Man and Tila What’s Her Tits, reads about the military’s intentions for fireflys and talks a little bit about 2 movies he hasn’t gotten a chance to see yet like Machete & Resident Evil: Afterlife, and finally ends with a little chat about two new games to the Playstation Network: Castle Crashers & Super Rub A Dub.
Resident Evil: Afterlife……looks good….to bad it turned out to be shit….
Yes Ian paid $3.49 for this faggot ass duck game……But Buddy Misters loves it.
- Episode 234: Harley, Deadshot and their Amazing Friends – 3/22/17
- Razor Blade Candy Dish Episode 3: The Broken Screen’s Pet Chicken
- Razor Blade Candy Dish Episode 1: Nintendo Don’t Like Fat People
- Ian Daddybones Show (OGPC #232) Episode 5: Introducing the Binghamton Throat Punch
- 2 New Ian Daddybones Shitty Rap Songs
- 2CW Presents: 99 Problems – World Wide FREE-Per-View – LIVE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT IN BINGHAMTON NY!!!
- Episode 196: Riley Recommended – 7/25/13
- Episode 188: Stumble Around and Eat Live Chickens – 4/24/13
- Glory Vapes TV: Episode 1 – Get A Look At The Store!!
- Episode 185: Glory Vapes – 4/2/13