Archive for December, 2010
This episode iDB and Amber hang out on cam with the listeners and talk about:
- Ian Daddybones gets put on a trading card
- Get at me for 3DW tix. Get em now at the Downtown Quarterback
- iDB talks about washing the dishes on cam and gets yelled at by Amber.
- Nattie By Natures is teething and keeping us up. Bones called her ugly.
- 3DW’s Getting so official: Commercial dropping on TV soon, TV show “Monster” next year (month), trading cards of the roster, posters, and SHOWS GALORE!!! See You In 2011!!!!!
- Kimmy P talks shit
- And much more.
Open For Bidness
Get em right now at the Downtown Quarterback!!!
NO GUM ONLY BLOOD.
Are you still on the naughty list this year???? Don’t worry we got your back. Listen to us for free right now cus we don’t care if you cheated on your wife, stole from your job, left your family, stalked minors, did drugs or were just a total piece shit this year. You still deserve something fresh. Chances are your brought the drama on yourself shit for fucks, but onE EPISODE OF US IS LIKE A FUCKING SOUL CLEANSE & rEMEMBER kids, don’t commit suicide if Santa didn’t bring you what you wanted. Be thankful you got anything. PS: Santa isn’t real. He’s really your parents. Your dad eats the cookies you leave then goes and fucks your mom. Merry Christmas from all of us @ the ogpc!!!
OGPC TV: Jingle Bells
3DW Pro Wrestling had it’s first ever live show “The Rapture” this past Saturday in Endicott NY. Roughly 150 people showed up for the debut event, and the response was overwhelming. From fans to the talent who drove in from outside areas knew there was something different in the air the moment they walked into Rexers Karate Academy. 7 matches were presented on the card, and the event was filmed for the upcoming 3DW: Monster television show. More details to follow on that soon. What we can tell you is that 3DW plans on stabbing our flag into the moon and claim our turf as we invade the American Legion Post 80 (76 Main Street) in Binghamton NY on January 28, 2011. We’re starting the new year off with a bang bringing sports entertainment hotter than a downtown fire. Tix available soon.
3DW Presents: The Rapture Quick Results
- Nick Talent d. Corvis Fear & AJ Evers – 3 Way Dance
- Jason “The Suicide King” d. Luke Babcock
- Hillbilly Xpress d. Degenerates of Society (Disqualification)
- Little Daddy C d. Mr. Main Event Steve Taylor
- Ravage won a 3DW Student Battle Royal for a talent contract
- “Hybrid” Sean Carr d. Axel Lennox in Match 1 of the Best of Five Series. (Carr 1, Axel 0)
- Anarchy d. Rottmare
This episode of the OGPC Ian Daddybones and Amber talk about:
- Amber’s Birthday
- 3DW’s first show was a success
- Amber’s flirty co-workers
- 3DW “Monster” is coming to local real soon and iDB is producing, editing, and mixing the show.
- 3DW stabs our flag into the moon as we invade the American Legion Post 80 on Jan 28, 2011
- iDB talks about Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves and Pac Man DX.
- We had a dog……..
- Glen Post ruins Ambers birthday on Facebook
- Grandma Bones can’t make it for Christmas so we gave the kids a few gifts early
- Bones crosses ever thing he has two of in hopes a Little Big Planet 2 Demo drops (which it did – iDB)
- Bones talks a little bit about FCC bullshit….and says cunt alot.
- iDB talks about the Transformers 3 and Thor trailers
- x-Men Arcade drops for PS3 and 360
- He doesn’t wear pants for over half the show
- And much more…..we play ICP’s “Santa Clause is a Fat Bitch”
So close to release date……It’s gonna be 2011’s Fighting Game of the Year….Just sayin.
Who’s Unicron? Pfffffffffffft!!!!!!
Gonna be so fresh!
TONIGHT IN ENDICOTT NY,3DW puts on it’s first ever pro wrestling show “The Rapture”. It’s the start of a new era in Upstate NY Professional Wrestling scene. Come see the 3DW Superstars do what we do best, because here it’s about three things: Desire, Dedication, and Determination. Come out to the 3DW Sports Entertainment Center located at 109 Washington Ave in Endicott NY and see “The Hillbilly Xpress” (Cousin Chill and Robert “The Spike” Norton) vs the Degenerates of Society (IB Green & “International Star” Kage), Anarchy makes his long awaited return to professional wrestling when he steps into the ring with the “Dawg of War” Rottmare and that’s not all. “The Bruiser” Axel Lennox will step into the ring with “Hybrid” Sean Carr in the first match out of a Best of 5 series and so much more. Plus the controversial and mouthy Little Daddy C has promised to show up for The Rapture and we’re crazy enough to give him a live microphone. How ballsy is that? You want more? All of it will be filmed as our first ever episode of our upcoming TV show. Plus 3DW owner Fred Spencer will have a major announcement and will reveal the identity of the first ever 3DW Commissioner. The doors open at 6:30PM with a 7:00PM bell time and the general admission price is only $10. $12 if your Mr. Fancy Pants and need a front row seat. Plus, the Original Geeks Podcast‘s very own Ian Daddybones will be performing ring announcing duties.
PLEASE NOTE: Show is being moved to 105 Washington Avenue (Rexer’s 2nd Floor, Upstairs, right next to the 3DW Sports Entertainment Center). The response has been off the charts and we can’t thank you 3DW fans enough. We will see you tonight.
You wanna rush of “Adrenaline”? Really?