Archive for July, 2011
This episode Ian and Spartacus talk shit about:
- RIP – Alex Matuza
- Double O Drunk to be a dad.
- Bought a vibrator at work for Amber
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Amazing Spiderman Trailer
- MK Legacy Episode 9 – Finally!!!!
- Cheers on Netflix
- Amy Winehouse dead at 27
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 – Yay / Nay
- Freddy Kruger in MK
- No More Heroes Demo
- Catherine Demo
- 3DW Returns to Sidney on August 13 in Sidney
- WWE / CM Punk – HOLY FUCK!!!
We’re not sure on this yet.
August 13th in Sidney NY
This episode iDB and Spartacus talk shit about:
- 3DW Warzone recap – Luke, Battle Royal, LDC Wins, Fred screws LDC, IB Commish, and News 34
- Big Drew hooked us up with new Art. Looks fucking Sweet!! iDB Zombie pic
- 3DW Monster Episodes 3 & 4 are almost complete. DVD’s soon.
- OGPC TV: Supermarket Workout. New OGPC TV Logo debuts.
- DWF this Sat with the DOS
- Work shit: Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch – Cut my mouth. Found a bloody sock,
- PS3: Burnout Paradise Rant – WTF!!!!
- Playstation Plus: Golden Axe
- Five games: One of the Shinobi’s, Moonwalker, Shining Force, Toe Jam and Earl, Kid Chameleon
- Netflix Update. Still not working on my PS3.
- Movie Review: Knucklehead
- Movie Review: Jason X
- Movie Review: And His Name Was Jason
- Movie Review: They Live
- DVD Review: WWE 50 Greatest Superstars
- WWE MiTB this weekend. Will Punk leave? WWE Ice Cream Bars
- Speaking of WWE, WWE Brawl Video Game. WWE meets MK
iDB and Phil Bravado start things off
This episode iDB is joined by Spartacus and they talk shit about:
- Rest in Piece Grandma Dot
- Big Drew hooked us up with new Art. Looks fucking Sweet!!
- 3DW Presents Warzone – July 9th – This Saturday
- National Police Gazette featuring 3DW available now.
- Endonesia, Let’s try it.
- So Spartacus started working with me (Cat Food Rant, Goya Products, Unstacable perishables)
- PS3: Burnout Paradise
- Got Netflix Again. Not working on my PS3.
- Movie Review: Kick Ass
- Movie Review: HP: Body Slam
- TV Review: Nick Swardson “Seriously Who Farted?”
- DVD Review: Big Show: Giants World
- DVD Review: John Cena Experience
- DVD Review: The True Story of Wrestlemania
- DVD Review: Ricky Steamboat
It’s fucking sweet!!
“I’m only fuckin with ya Daddy.”
Available in Binghamton at Weis Markets, The Art Mission, Java Joes, River Read Books and more!!!
Having your picture in the same publication on the same page as convicted felon / porn star Amy Fisher is always pretty fuckin cool.
The poster says it all but IB Green says it best “Just show up in Binghamton at the American Legion and watch me die. Just hand over your money to Fred Spencer and nobody has to get hurt. Except Little Corey D. I hate each and every one of you people but not as much as I hate that piece of shit. I will end my life as long as I end his in the process and none of you sons of bitches will give a damn. You have no friends Corey. Nobody is left. Nobody wants to be your partner. You made my friends go away. But that’s okay Corey. I made new ones. Binghamton is going to witness a snuff film Corey. Your all alone in my match. The Warzone. I got 4 other guys all ready to kick your ass all over the American Legion Post 80 and they are willing to take the risks to get the job done. Your a dead man Corey. You talked alot of shit, and I been listening the entire time. It’s time to send you back to Sidney in a bodybag. You can keep the belt.”
I mentioned my homie numerous times on the OGPC, played his music, and told ya’ll that if you want your art done right be it mixtape, album cover, or business logo then you need to holla at Big Drew Grafix. Big Drew just took our shit to a whole new level and redid our logos for the OGPC and OGPC TV. Plus he did our new video signature and backdrop for OGPC TV. This new flavor will be implemented immediately in all our future stuff but peep it out below as to why you need to holla at my boy and get your shit done right.
Twin Widow Media Signature
OGPC TV Backdrop