Posts tagged 3DW
This episode iDB and This is Spartacus talk shit about:
- Julia turns 11 today and GamerGuyJames celebrates his birthday.
- New Rucka track: Why Did Jesus Kill My Mothers Baby
- Breaking News: Tone Chop gets arrested. Bing music scene is rallying together to form a benefit show. More details to come.
- Catching up on South Park – Season 4 & 5
- Carrie remake. Wasn’t great but wasn’t shit until the end. Jerked off afterwards.
- Gotham City Imposters
- Made Marvel Zombies in LBP. Been playing like crazy with my kids.
- Darkness II demo
- Dead Island
- Mega Man in SF vs Tekken
- 3DW is Back in Binghamton NY on March 16 featuring IB Green vs Steve Corino
- 2CW is in Binghamton on February 24th feat Ladies Grand Prix, and Sean Carr vs Carlito
- and more!!!
Beta kicks ass!!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd FUCK YOU CAPCOM
Quick watch before it gets deleted!!!
This episode iDB and Spartacus talk shit about:
- Chocholate Yan Yans are dope.
- Hot N Spicy Ramen Soup
- Saw the rough art for the new OGPC Tshirt. Looks fresh.
- New Spider-Man – Black and Gay WTF?
- Last Action Hero
- Last House on The Left (original)
- My Bloody Valentine (reboot)
- 3DW This Sat in Sidney NY
- WWE Summerslam this Sunday
- WWE Fires DH Smith, Koslov, Melina, and Chris Masters………and
- Interviews with BOTH 2 Tuff Tony & Corporal Robinson who talk about the 2011 Gathering of the Juggalos!!!
These are on my next to get list.
THIS SAT IN SIDNEY NY!!!!
This episode Ian and Amber talk shit about:
- Big Drew’s new music video for Half-Man Half-Amazing
- Ian reviews ROH’s first DVD
- iDB gets interviewed on Trash Talking Radio
- Playstation 3 reviews for Angry Birds and Marvel Pinball
- Ian downloads the Bulletstorm PS3 demo and loves it
- Details about the Nintendo 3DS
- Fucked up shit Ian says on Facebook
- Bobby Heenan shoot videos
- Ian spends $5 on a Sackboy tshirt, we play music by Twiztid and more!!!
If you get an ad for some pregnant chick skip that shit, and say fuck her. Wait somebody already did.
The demo is FREE need I remind you if you wanted to try it.
One of my inspirations
This episode iDB and Amber hang out on cam with the listeners and talk about:
- Ian Daddybones gets put on a trading card
- Get at me for 3DW tix. Get em now at the Downtown Quarterback
- iDB talks about washing the dishes on cam and gets yelled at by Amber.
- Nattie By Natures is teething and keeping us up. Bones called her ugly.
- 3DW’s Getting so official: Commercial dropping on TV soon, TV show “Monster” next year (month), trading cards of the roster, posters, and SHOWS GALORE!!! See You In 2011!!!!!
- Kimmy P talks shit
- And much more.
Open For Bidness
Get em right now at the Downtown Quarterback!!!
NO GUM ONLY BLOOD.
Only 6 more days until 3DW puts on it’s first ever pro wrestling show “The Rapture”. It’s the start of a new era in Upstate NY Professional Wrestling scene. Come see the 3DW Superstars do what we do best, because here it’s about three things: Desire, Dedication, and Determination. Come out to the 3DW Sports Entertainment Center located at 109 Washington Ave in Endicott NY and see “The Hillbilly Xpress” (Cousin Chill and Robert “The Spike” Norton) vs the Degenerates of Society (IB Green & “International Star” Kage), Anarchy makes his long awaited return to professional wrestling when he steps into the ring with the “Dawg of War” Rottmare and that’s not all. “The Bruiser” Axel Lennox will step into the ring with “Hybrid” Sean Carr in the first match out of a Best of 5 series and so much more. Plus the controversial and mouthy Little Daddy C has promised to show up for The Rapture and we’re crazy enough to give him a live microphone. How ballsy is that? You want more? All of it will be filmed as our first ever episode of our upcoming TV show. Plus 3DW owner Fred Spencer will have a major announcement and will reveal the identity of the first ever 3DW Commissioner. The doors open at 6:30PM with a 7:00PM bell time and the general admission price is only $10. $12 if your Mr. Fancy Pants and need a front row seat. Plus, the Original Geeks Podcast‘s very own Ian Daddybones will be performing ring announcing duties.
You know the faces. We just got a new coat of “Fresh”
We know the Riot will be there on the 18th!!!
And we are giving him a live mic?