Posts tagged Ian Daddybones
This episode iDB talks shit about:
- New tshirts!!! New opening and ending themes!! (Thanks Wax and Scott!!)
- The Binghamton Throat Punch hosted by Ian Daddybones & Scott Fineout
- Deadpool Review
- Spartacus pays me a visit
- Fuller House is fucking awesome.
Everywhere you look……..there is titties.
Buy a shirt you cunts. $20. I have em in L, XL, and XXL.
Start your day with two of Ian Daddybones shitty rap songs. Here’s “Whoops My Bad” and “Sick Ass Bitch Ass Motherfucker”.
Whoops My Bad
Sick Ass Bitch Ass Motherfucker
This episode Riley Rockford takes over the show and talks shit with iDB about:
- Facebook Creepers
- Internet Stalkers
- Online Dating Sites
- Readings of real letters and messages sent to Riley by creepers, stalkers and weirdos.
- Riley gets to the bottom of iDB’s recent obsession with My Little Pony.
- Golden showers, shitting on chests, rim jobs, foot fetishes, jerking off, the Human Centipede, and so much more.
Is he really gay or just bonding with his kid?
Yeah we go there. Buy a tshirt. Give us your money.
This episode Ian Daddybones hangs out with Brent and Tony Bobby from Glory Vapes to talk shit about:
- Getting in the eCig business and launching their brand new store.
- The difference between regular ecigs and their nicotine juice.
- Hear all about the new television commercial filmed by Big Drew
- Their amazing products, starter kits, juice flavors and strengths.
- See how you can save 5% off your order using code: OGPC
- The benefits of switching from cigarettes and more!!!!
No gut’s, No Glory, All Vape!!!
Tony (left) and Brent (Center) filming the commercial with Big Drew (Right)
The products come in a wide variety of colors.
Store is fucking beautiful!!!!
At the end of the day and overtime it’s really affordable. This is a typical starter kit.
Ian Daddybones approved, endorsed, and I use this product. Try it out.
Ian Daddybones chats with Voodoo Drew and Chris So Sick of the So Sick Social Club talking shit about:
- Just who is the So Sick Social Club
- What exactly is www.reelwolf.com
- Impact of social networking for the band.
- Their current album “Dead Friends Don’t Tell.”
- Being accepted by the Juggalos and playing at the Gathering of the Juggalos
- Opening for Fozzy
- Working with Onyx, J Reno, Swollen Members, drinking Jagermeister and more SICKOS!!!!
- Thanks a bunch to Drew and Chris. Hope it sounds ok. Chris was mad low and I had to tweak the audio without it getting too hissy.