Posts tagged Little Big Planet 2
This episode iDB and Amber talk shit about:
- This episode is dedicated to the memory of Bonnie Corbin
- Big Drew did us some fresh ass artwork. Another reason why if you want it done fresh you need Big Drew Graffix.
- Russ comes to visit. Who the fuck is he and why should you care.
- He brought me an authentic Wrestlemania 5 shirt
- Nash and Sean Waltman shoot videos. Fucking awesome.
- I want adult footie pajamas, /donate
- DWF in NJ. (Black kids yell at Big Poppa Chill, DOS vs Empire, Hybrid defeats Blackie and wins the cruiserweight Championship, Axel Lennox made his DWF debut)
- Met Roxie Cotton. Right on.
- I’m remaking IB Green’s entrance them with Skee Lo’s beat.
- Desserts on Delivery – My idea to deliver munchies to stoners
- Macho Man to appear in WWE All Stars after 18 long ass years
- The 3DW commercial is getting some good reactions. People have started calling the boss and people are calling the wrestlers as well.
- Weirdos from old WWE Matches: Pointy Head Guy from Rocky Johnson & Andrew vs Big John Studd and Don Muraco. WTF
- WTF is up with the Royal Rumble being changed? Do we need 40 guys?
- Little. Big. Planet. 2. Go. Get. It. Yesterday.
- Collectors editions for upcoming games
- Taskmaster and Akuma announced for MVC3
- Jerk bank will be updated soon.
- And more, plus we play “Circles” By Twiztid
Kevin Nash Shoots on The Rock (Watch All of These)
Mortal Kombat PS3 Kollector’s Edition
This episode iDB and Jiinx hang out with Paul Juser, and Spartacus “Muthafuckin” Johnson to watch crazy ass videos like:
Crazy Ass Japanese Ice Cream Serving Robots
Little Big Planet 2 is looking fan-fuckin-tastic!!! Pre-Order this for Christmas!!
When People Stereotype Themselves It = Internet Funny
We also spend time discussing fresh ass PS3 demos like Shank and Split Second, iDB tells us about his current status with his teeth, and when his surgery is, reviews Press Your Luck on PS3, hangs with “That Motherfucker” The Foreverman to talk about what he saw at this years Gathering of The Juggalos, and Paul Juser reviews Piranha 3D and seeing Jerry O’Connell’s meat whistle in 3D. Plus we play a brand new track by SPAZ and Ba-SICK called “Kill It”
A Jaws Throwback In The Beginning AND AN UNDERWATER LESBIAN MAKEOUT SCENE!!!??? I’m so fucking in!!
This episode iDB and Jiinx talk about the brand new addition to the show: OGPC TV. We also talk about Freakshow Comics relaunching it’s website, we also talk about why Bone’s Bonus Round Episode 18 got canceled as seen on the OGPC TV clip, Paul Juser presses his luck when he announces what his next horror flick review will be…. We also hate on the Nintendo 3DS, but love the trailer below and caress it like a woman:
Little Big Planet 2 Trailer
Jiinx also talks about the Captain America movie cast, Super Street Fighter 4’s awesome advertising campaign, Kimbo Slice gets fired from UFC, Bones bitches about LOST, and Bones and Jiinx run down the latest Marvel vs Capcom 3 news, Spains in the ass, and run down the card for ECPW’s show in Binghamton this Friday May 14th.
In the second half of the show, Bones and Jiinx review and SPOIL Iron Man II, iDB runs down the hot ass trailers he saw while waiting for Iron Man II like:
The Last Airbender Trailer
We also talk about the bangin ass internet fan movie sensation Street Fighter Legacy.
Street Fighter Legacy
We end the show with Playstation 3 demo reviews for Just Cause 2, Dead Space, and UFC Unleashed 2010. Plus Jiinx reviews A Nightmare on Elm Street after finally seeing it. Plus we play the tracks Holy and Cuzuma by underground sensation Wayne Da Payne.