Posts tagged Mighty Death Pop
This episode iDB and This is Spartacus get Spart’s thoughts on the Mighty Death Pop, Freaky Tales, Coverered Smothered & Chunked, and Mike E Clark’s Extra Pop Emporium, he gives his review for the Dark Knight Rises, Spart tries to debunk Back to the Future II and boots “Whore Muffin” right in the ass for the debut of the Spartapit!!!!
This episode iDB gives us the State of the Podcast Address, talks about all bullshit he’s been dealing with behind the scenes, reviews House of the Dead Overkill: Extended Cut for PS3, reviews Insane Clown Posse’s Mighty Death Pop, and Mike E Clark’s Musical Pop Emporium. Plus watch some footage of HotD: Overkill being played by Ian, and watch some PWA action featuring Kage vs Mike Marvel, and “Hybrid” Sean Carr vs David Chaio.
This episode Ian and Spartacus talk shit about:
- iDB talks WM III cards and eats a 26 year old piece of gum.
- Mighty Death Pop Release Date – Did they change the card design?
- I’m at the final part of the first half of Code Veronica.
- Anarchy Reigns seems interesting
- Dead or Alive 5 trailer
- Rayman 3 HD Review / Kind of.
- Married with Children – Bringing me back!!
- Gotham City Imposters – DLC is awesome. Ninja sword is crack!!
- Kickass Issues 4-7
- Wrestlemania 28 final card, and predictions
- Plus we play a track from local rapper PD.
Looks fun, but is it was fun as Madworld and Bayonetta?
Could it be the DOA vs Virtua Fighter crossover we never even wanted?
This episode Ian and Amber talk about:
- Walking Dead Premiers
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 rumor
- Pee Wee Herman Hosts Raw.
- Funny ass video Ian saw on Youtube that pissed Amber off.
- Spending more time with the new KMK album.
- Speaking of albums, ICP reveals The Mighty Death Pop
- Resident Evil: Damnation
- Toy Story 3 to hit Blu-Ray
- Hulk Still Rules DVD.
- Rey Mysterio: Wrestling’s Little Big Man
- iDB’s Top Ten NES Games
Trailer Park meets Ghetto on December 3rd in Binghamton
What was supposed to be a simple Interview with IB Green turned out to be a war as Little Daddy C called in and ambushed the former ECPW Empire State Champion. Mike Trash and Trash Talking Radio may have the Trash Talking Championship but here on the OGPC we might as well have a Shit Talking Championship cus LDC and IB just light right into each other. Verbal shots were made and predictions for December 3rd has begun and the countdown starts now.
HAHAHAHHAHA wiki wiki scratch scratch AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Mark your Calenders Now. 12/3/10 Binghamton NY
My money says that’s Chris Redfield.