Posts tagged Sean Carr
This episode iDB and the 2017 ECWA Super 8 winner Hybrid Sean Carr talk about:
- The passing of Glen Post and sharing memories of our friend.
- Xcite Wrestling on June 3rd at Nyseg Stadium
- Sean Carr vs Greg Xcellent for the Xcite Wrestling Heavyweight Champion with WWE Hall of Famer Ricky the Dragon Steamboat.
- Sean talks about winning the ECWA Super 8 Tournament and looks back on his reign as champion.
- Ian marks out about Sean getting to compete in ECWA in general.
- Ian addresses his controversial meme.
- Plus Daddybones drops a snippet off one his upcoming work in progress album project.
I’ll miss you my friend. Thank you for everything. I’ll never forget you.
All this for 20 freaking dollars!!! Be there. Go to www.xcitewrestling.com for more information.
Your 2017 ECWA Super 8 Tournament Winner: “Hybrid” Sean ‘fn Carr!!! Congrats homie!
This episode iDB and This Is Spartacus talk shit about:
- OUR EPIC RETURN!!!!
- iDB gets a tax refund 7 months later and gets the show back.
- Putting condoms in your kids Easter (Zombie Jesus Day) Baskets
- iDB names his new album Manscaping for Mischief
- Blu Ray Reviews: Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, and Rock vs Cena: Once in a Lifetime
- Dead Island Game of the Year Edition and Prince of Persia HD Trilogy PS3 talk.
- Amber got a Nook.
- Xcite Wrestling 9/28 show and DVD talk
- 2CW on November 17th: Team CK vs DEMOLITION!!!
- and more!!!!
NOVEMBER 17th IN BINGHAMTON!!!
We bring you the first infection from OGPC Victory, our newest OGPC TV project featuring the some of the “freshest” underground professional wrestling that iDB gets captured on film. Longtime listeners of the show remember the FWW and for those of you that have always wanted to have that visual with fresh ass audio here is your chance to sink your teeth into it. Take a bite, get bit, spit blood in peoples faces, spread the infection, shoot and MAKE IT A HEADSHOT!!!
This episode iDB and Amber talk shit about:
- This episode is dedicated to the memory of Bonnie Corbin
- Big Drew did us some fresh ass artwork. Another reason why if you want it done fresh you need Big Drew Graffix.
- Russ comes to visit. Who the fuck is he and why should you care.
- He brought me an authentic Wrestlemania 5 shirt
- Nash and Sean Waltman shoot videos. Fucking awesome.
- I want adult footie pajamas, /donate
- DWF in NJ. (Black kids yell at Big Poppa Chill, DOS vs Empire, Hybrid defeats Blackie and wins the cruiserweight Championship, Axel Lennox made his DWF debut)
- Met Roxie Cotton. Right on.
- I’m remaking IB Green’s entrance them with Skee Lo’s beat.
- Desserts on Delivery – My idea to deliver munchies to stoners
- Macho Man to appear in WWE All Stars after 18 long ass years
- The 3DW commercial is getting some good reactions. People have started calling the boss and people are calling the wrestlers as well.
- Weirdos from old WWE Matches: Pointy Head Guy from Rocky Johnson & Andrew vs Big John Studd and Don Muraco. WTF
- WTF is up with the Royal Rumble being changed? Do we need 40 guys?
- Little. Big. Planet. 2. Go. Get. It. Yesterday.
- Collectors editions for upcoming games
- Taskmaster and Akuma announced for MVC3
- Jerk bank will be updated soon.
- And more, plus we play “Circles” By Twiztid
Kevin Nash Shoots on The Rock (Watch All of These)
Mortal Kombat PS3 Kollector’s Edition
Saturday night in Cortland NY all hell broke lose when ECPW returned to the JM McDonald Center. The sound system blew, the fans almost rioted, ladies had beer spit in their face, and once again the Enterprise proved why they only drink from the top shelf, and fired the first shot in whats looking to be heated feud between IB Green and Jason the “Suicide King”. The video below shows the beatdown Jason received this past Saturday, and the Enterprise even dragged the OGPC’s Ian Daddybones down to the ring for an inside look at just how the Enterprise rolls.
After this attack, Ian Daddybones took some time to talk to Jason “The Suicide King” about this bullshit, his hatred for IB Green amongst other topics including his hunt and quest to become the 4 time ECPW Keystone Champion.
Stay tuned to this very site and hit up ECPW1.com for all he latest info on this soon o be heated feud.
The last time East Coast Professional Wrestling came to the JM McDonald Sports Complex in Cortland NY, the ECPW Commissioner Keith Zimmer screwed over his best friend Anarchy in his match with IB Green finally revealing himself as the leader of the Enterprise. This time around the Enterprise has declared Cortland their very own funhouse, said that everything is about to change, and people will be made an example of.
In what was announced originally as an ECPW Empire State Championship match between IB Green and Rainbow has instead been turned into the first example of change as “ECPW Empire State Commissioner” Keith Zimmer has hand chosen Cortland’s very own and ECPW’s first handicapped manager Glen Post to face IB Green for the title on April 24th in Cortland NY. That’s right people IB Green will face a handicapped man in a wheelchair. What kind of man has IB Green become, and what levels of ghetto will he, and the Enterprise stoop to.
In another match announced for the card, the brother of Glen Post, the Rainbow Warrior will team up with “The Perfect Weapon” Shawn Armstrong, coming together despite their recent feud to form the team of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” and they will face “High and Mighty” consisting of Mark Kreiger and his walking block party back up Superbad.
Keith Zimmer is looking to add more gold to the Enterprise and by that the ECPW 607 Champion Little Daddy C will take on Nick Napoleon who is being forced against his will to defend his ECPW Daredevil Championship. “This is an outrage!!” says Jiinx the Dedpool, co-host of the Original Geeks Podcast. “Little Daddy C is too fat to flip and fly around like Nick does.” Well judging by the attitude and recent actions of Little Daddy C, Nick Napoleon will most defiantly have his hands full in Cortland that night, and that includes the members of the Enterprise who will be present at ringside.
Coming off of both the hot shows in Binghamton and McAdoo, the Enterprise has stated to the OGPC they are done fighting with Sean Carr. He’s not worth their time, he’s a flash in the pan, and instead Keith Zimmer has decided to put a $5,000 bounty on the head of “Hybrid” Sean Carr which has been accepted by Prince Akkanatan. Sean Carr is coming to Cortland looking for a fight after being screwed out of the 607 Title in Binghamton on March 12th, and says “bring the bounty you bitches!!”
However based on the events in Binghamton, after the shocking appearance and beating at the hands of the recently retired Brutus “The Breeze” McNasty, Keith Zimmer may want to have the Enterprise around him at all times.
In Cortland will we find out just who exactly is the #1 Contender to the ECPW Empire State Championship? Both Anarchy and Kage claim the #1 spot. After Kage defeated Big Papa Chill in the casket match to not only keep his job with ECPW but also said he was coming after IB Green for the belt however the popular Anarchy never received his title match on March 12th thanks to the Enterprise. Will this controversy be addressed in Cortland? Will Kage and Anarchy come to an equal understanding? Will cooler heads prevail? We’ll find out on April 24th.
Cortland’s own deranged freak Damien Darkchild has brought his verision of the Army of Darkness to ECPW Empire State in the form of the masked and mysterious …….Mr. X, and the “Alter Boy from Hell” Jake Saint. It’s unclear what Darkchild’s motives are for doing this but back in February after winning the battle royal he proclaimed that 2010 will be the year of DARKNESS in ECPW!!!
The card will also feature a battle royal feat Cortlands own Papa Wingster, features live music by Scarred Theory at intermission and the ECPW Owner Gino Caruso will be on hand as well on Cortland. Will he make a statement on the actions of the Enterprise? Will he address the recent appearances of “The Breeze”? Will he announce just who is the number one contender for the ECPW Empire State Championship? We’ll find out on April 24th. See you in Cortland!!!
The doors open at 7PM and the show starts at 7:30PM. Tickets are available at the following locations in Cortland: JM McDonald Sports Complex, The Daily Grind, King Sub, Cort-Lanes, and A Pizza & More. For more information head to http://www.ecpw1.com